Thursday 6 May 2010

Trapped in Paradise

I managed to make it back from Fuerteventura last week after being trapped in a beautiful hotel, thanks to the volcanic ash cloud.

It is difficult to say to anyone that this was a nightmare as I am sure that there are far greater disasters in the world. At worst it was an inconvenience.

However, what I did learn was that being somewhere you don’t want to be and not being able to leave can be frustrating. Also, I had mentally prepared for a week’s break and the additional week proved difficult as I was ready to start using my brain again.

I have also learnt that if I ever did win the lottery, I would not be able to retire to a luxury villa in the sun as clearly I need the creative elements of enterprise and business.

I am now very much back into the swing of things at _space group and enjoying the challenges of an unpredictable and changeable marketplace.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment